Wiley's been saying he 'needs' things, which for some reason really strikes me as funny. Mommy, I need book. Most of the time he just says "want" but when he really wants something he'll need it.
"mommy, see that. fan's on. fan go round 'n round, circle"
"mommy, i ride airplane. go see pop, far 'way."
I'm pretty sure I have the best behaved child on the planet. He (almost, like 99% of the time) always help me pick up his toys, he throws his trash in the trash can, does laundry, dishes, vacuums, pets the dogs ('mommy, i nice to clyde), and he shares really well.
The other day he was pulling tools out of York's tool box. He said, "mommy, that?" as he pulled out some tool I couldn't remember the name to. I told him I couldn't remember what it's called and he said, "plyers" and he was totally right.
2 comments:
i would like to see wiley vacuum.
he'll be a great big brother!
Post a Comment