Wednesday, July 30, 2008

inspector wiley

Yesterday while at work I realized I was missing an earring, one of the diamonds mum gave me that dad gave her when I was born. So I called home and told York to keep an eye out for it. I also talked to Wiley on the phone and told him I lost my earring and he should keep his eyes out for it.
A few hours later I get a call from York at work to report that Wiley found my earring. Apparently, after Wiley got off the phone he told York he needed the flashlight then proceeded to spend the next two or so hours searching for my earring, eventually finding it under the sofa. wow.

5 comments:

sarah d v said...

wow!

celia glass said...

how cool! way to go wiley!

Grammy said...

let's get him a metal detector if he's that good!

Grammy said...

don't get so excited sarah....you'll be getting the old cuisinart dad got me when you were born!

Carolyn Martin said...

how sweet that he would do that for you - he probably knew how happy it would make you.