Thursday, November 4, 2010

at Kroger the day after Halloween the boys saw "Pillow Pets." Wiley's been asking for one of these for a long time. They are pillows that have a velcro strap which will turn it into a stuffed animal, sortof. Anyway, these things are $20. So I said, you can trade all your Halloween Candy for one. I didn't think they'd go for it, but surprise. They enthusiastically went for it, and haven't asked for candy since. In addition, they have both been sleeping through the night until 5 or 5.30am. Which means I get about 6 hours of sleep now! Yay! Totally worth $20, each.

2 comments:

sarah d v said...

WOW. Krafty! I just saw those at Teeters, I hear kids really like them. You should now go to bed earlier yourself!

Grammy said...

money well spent! definitely a lot cheaper than two dentist appointments