Saturday, January 8, 2011

I feel a bit like a broken record, but Wiley and Archer are soooo sweet. Tonight, as we were falling asleep, Archer said, "mom you're the best mom." and gave me a huge hug.
They play really well together, and are concerned for each other. If one falls or something frightens him the other will say, "are you ok?" and give him a hug and kiss, Archer will say, "are you scared, Wiley? I will protect you. I will make you feel better." They are so sweet. I just love watching them. They really, really love playing with their legos. The little ones. And, I totally get why we didn't have a lot of legos and why mum wasn't legos' biggest fan. They are everywhere! But they spend hours playing and building together. They mostly play lego star wars. It's super cute to hear Archer say, "I'm ObieWanKanobie, you the bad guy."

No comments: