I ate cantaloupe at a pot luck last week and I'm still worried about it. I have a doctor's appointment Monday. Then, Archer somehow put his hands in cat poop at a playground and so I had to help him wash it off. Then, the dogs got fleas so York sprayed the carpet before I knew about it and I was scrubbing it and exposing myself to all that chemical. I feel like I'm in battle; not good for someone naturally inclined to hypochondriacism. I'm saying my prays to the patron saint of pregnant women now.
Then, last night while I was picking my muscadines, yes! yum! Archer popped poke berries and got the juice all over his hands, then licked his fingers. Initially I wasn't worried, and I tried not to google it, but then I did and surprise, it's poisonous, so I had to call poison control. He's fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment