Monday, December 12, 2011

speaking of toilet seats, when Archer goes poop, he prefers to squat on the toilet, with both his feet on the seat. It's cute and I imagine a more natural way to poop.

Today was one heck of a morning. My car battery died twice. Once I jumped it, once Triple A did (thanks, grammy!) and then I called Triple A back to replace my battery. On top of that it was one of those mornings when Archer didn't want to cooperate, like he didn't want his bagel so he threw it across the room and the dog ate it. Once the dog ate it he decided he wanted his bagel and threw a fit. He didn't want to wear the clothes I brought for him, etc. There's no way I would have gotten him out the door if it weren't for Wiley. Wiley was so amazing with him. He patiently sat with Archer and turned getting dressed into a game, showing him some tricks about flipping his coat over his head and joking about putting his pants on and on and one until Archer was dressed. I was put to shame. It was so amazing to watch.

No comments: