Friday, December 7, 2012

Man we've been so busy and my house is such a mess and work is never done. Waaah. I hate feeling overwhelmed. Anyway.

York took Cora Bell and Archer for their well child checks, 9 months and 4 years (a bit overdue for them). CB is 26 pounds, Archer is 44lbs. Apparently Archer is supposed to go back in 3 months for a weight check, ummm no. They had the same worry about Wiley at that age, and Archer's always been just big, so I'm not going back for that. I had a fit when York came home and told me that Archer got a flu shot. I had taken them into get their flu vaccines a month earlier (and it wasn't on the list of things to discuss/cover that I sent to the appointment with York). It's a good thing they had me on hold so long that I hung up in anger. After an email to our pediatrician and an email back and a call back from the pediatrician I got an apology and reassurance that Archer would be ok despite getting double dosed on the flu vaccine.

York's dad died so we are off to Oklahoma tomorrow, for about a week. When York told Archer he was so sweet and gave York kisses and said, "that is so sad." Wiley took it very hard, burst into tears and talked about how sad it was because York doesn't have a dad anymore in the world. He's deep that kiddo.

Cora Bell is signing all done.

No comments: