Last night after all our trials and tribulations lately, Wiley asked to talk about his feelings. He asked me to start. We had just been given a Siamese cat...something the kids had decided was going to be Theor only Xmas request this year and wow, a friend from work found a stray and was looking for a home for it...so I talked about how exciting and lucky I felt. Wiley asked me what was the thing in my life that made me happiest and I said having him, archer and cb. He asked what made me saddest and I said the divorce. He asked me what made me saddest and happiest at the same time and I said I didn't really know. He answered that the divorce probably because it was sad our family had to change but happy because there wasn't fighting anymore. He also said that the thing that made him happiest was having me for his mother. (And cora bell and archer). Yay!
1 comment:
sounds like Wiley gets it finally. or he's really know what to say.
Post a Comment