Monday, January 27, 2014

Cora Bell has all these ridiculous sayings she must pick up from her brothers, "time to get in the bath" "ANOTHER MINUTE" 'what are you doing?" "NOTHING"
Her favorite thing right now is to play "dinner's ready" or "lunch is ready." and she will set you up with a little tea party. It's so fun. I get it. I can play this! So funny to have a girl. She will also sit and draw "CIRCLES!" for hours. She loves the show "Caillou" and she sings along with the theme song. So funny, at the end the kid says, "I'm caillou, that's me!" and CB sings, "Caillou, Caillou, Caillou, That's me!" it's so freaking cute.

Wiley was momentarily obsessed with earning money for chores. I had to put a cap on his earnings after he got up to $20 in a weekend. He did clean the toilets, littler box, folded and put away clothes, made beds, and babysat. All in hopes of earning more legos!

Archer is learning so much at preschool. He came home the other day and explained how it is we hear and all about his 5 senses. He can count money, tell time, and do quite a bit of math...adding high numbers in his head. smarty pants.

1 comment:

Emily Dondero said...

you've birthed a smart bunch of kids