When Wiley and I go for a walk or while we're driving, Wiley loves to point out the birds, squirrels, bunnies, etc. After the animal flies/runs/hops away, Wiley makes the little sign and asks for more. I tell him, keep your eyes out for more bunnies/birds/squirrels. Then he does a funny eye rub/peek a boo thing and says eyes. Today when I said we'd have to keep looking for more bunnies, he rubbed his eyes and said eyes all on his own.
On our way out to get the mail, our neighbor drove by and I told Wiley that was our neighbor and he started waving enthusiastically. Then he waved at every car that drove by saying neighbor. Of course, to this social worker all I saw was potential kidnappers and child molesters. All I wanted to do was stop him and tell him not to be so trusting and we don't know all these people and some people do bad things... but I didn't, not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment