Sunday, April 6, 2008

sentences

Wiley's been exploding with words and cognition lately. I think in part this is why he was up from 11.30pm-5am; his brain couldn't stop. He loves sentences now, "I do that" "where mommy go" "Mommy do that" "wear hat" "I eat dinner" "I share." And he's singing more songs in sentences, of course, counting--though he has something against 2 and 5. Recognizes the number 0, 8, and sometimes 1 as well as W, R, and when he sees Z he says zebra.

Yesterday we went outside during the 3 minutes it wasn't raining and found some centipedes. I found one and Wiley found one. He created a whole story surrounding the centipedes. "mommy pede" "baby pede" "hiding" "sleeping" "where pede?" "find pede""pede eat" "I eat [pede?]" (NO!!)

1 comment:

Emily Dondero said...

does he ask for more etzels? he liked munching on the etzel sticks i brought him. he would look at the etzel, chomp the etzel, look at me, look at the etzel, look at me and say meemmeee.