Well, wow. Some major events happening here. Archer and I went to Saratoga Springs to help babysit Bobby while Sarah and Rick went to a wedding. Archer did well on his flights, he loved looking out the window and making friends all over the plane. He sat on my lap and on the way up we had middle seats open in our row. Archer got a bit scared when the plane's engines roared and it took off, he clung to me, but didn't make a sound or seem really bothered, and by the flight on the way home he was unphased by it. On the flights home we had people right new to us and that does make having a large baby on your lap more difficult, but doable. Our middle seat was the absolute last one to fill on the flight from Baltimore to RDU.
Babysitting Bobby was ok. He and Archer fell alseep at 5.45, Bobby cried for about 7 mins, but was very tired so didn't want to be held or take a bottle so he laid on the bed and angry-cried until he fell asleep. At 6.30pm, he woke up...thinking it was a nap, I guess because I tried to keep the room dark and get him back to sleep, but that just made him really mad and it wasn't until I turned on the TV and a little light that he settled down. Then he was fine, until about 10pm when I put him back to sleep, he fell asleep on my chest and stayed down until Rick and Sarah got back.
While I was gone, Wiley stayed the night at Olive's house. Amelia said that they did really well together, no conflicts and lots of love, both to sleep at 7/7.30pm. Amelia said that Wiley even told Olive it was time to go to bed. He also told Olive he wanted to marry her and when York picks him up Olive could come live with him, too. I had hidden a note with hugs and kisses for Wiley to find in his pajamas that he kept under his pillow during the night. He did wake up in the middle of the night with growing pains and asked Amelia to rub his feet because he explained, that was something his mom did for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment