Wiley and Archer were playing 'what do you love more....this or that?" and one of them said, "what do you love more, Candy or Cora Bell." Then Wiley said, "compared to Cora Bell, it's like all the candy is rotten."
Today I had to call poison control when I caught Archer eating, like chewing and swallowing wisteria leaves. Wiley admitted to eating two and half leaves himself, because he "heard leaves were nutritious." I must say I freaked out a bit, but I explained my freaking out was because I was scared and not angry, but that's a tough one to tell the difference for a kid. Poison control lady said we have diarrhea and vomiting to look forward to.
Wiley loves this band, Neon Trees, they have some good songs that I think we all enjoy listening to, which is good because Wiley turns the CD on first thing in the morning and pushes repeat all day long!
Today I made a super cool bow and arrow out of a maple branch and twine, but no one was that into it. I shot a few sticks I pretended were arrows; more than the boys. I made the bow and arrow because Archer is always talking about how he's named after an Archer/the bow and arrow guy.
I also found a gorgeous birds nest. No one cared. And York/grammy found a snake skin, and they were all 'eh'. Maybe they're too young? Maybe they're too digitized?
No comments:
Post a Comment