I just sent my children to their room for the rest of the day. So far, it's working. I think they're bored and out of sorts without having much of a schedule this summer, but oh boy. I tried to take them to the pool today. I had to pull over on the way there to separate their car seats. Archer is really into sticking out his tongue, shouting NO and/or plain old refusing, and Wiley is into copying everything you say, laughing at you, and eventually they both punch, bite, or scratch the eyes out of the other. At the pool they were in time out twice before I called it off. We were only there for an hour.
2 comments:
Good for you, sounds like you did the right thing. Hate that you had a bad time at the pool. I'll try to make it next time
Agree. Bigger problems bigger kids
Post a Comment