Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today I took the children to get their flu vaccines. The boys got the nasal mist and CB got a shot. As the nurse was prepping CB's leg, Wiley said to her, "Can you wait until I leave the room before you do that? This is the part when I get upset." He then raced for the door and went outside of the room and shut the door. The nurse shot CB and she cried, for between 5-10 secs, but then I could hear Wiley crying through the door. When we opened the door he was standing there, red eyed and sad for his sister. Poor baby....boy; so sweet, but I worry about such a sensitive child in this world.

2 comments:

Emily Dondero said...

Channel the strong emotion into strength. Teach him to be strong for her, stand up for her, comfort her. He can do something with the way he feels.

Grammy said...

I don't re all you ever crying when any of your sisters got shots