Saturday, November 24, 2012

Well, now I feel like a real grown up--having pulled off a Thanksgiving feast. It is my very least favorite holiday; I dislike all the food and think it comes from a pretty sad historical place, but I do like focusing on things I am grateful for and talking to my family about what they are grateful for. I like coming together to make a meal  and getting help from the boys to do so and I like seeing them get excited about a feast. I can do it again, and I will, as necessary, as part of my assignment from mother should the need arise....Plus, I made some really delicious turkey/sweet potato/black bean burritos for dinner tonight from the leftovers.



In other news. Cora Bell's favorite thing is to pull herself up, throw both her arms up in the air over her head then fall forward on you. What fun that baby is. She likes taking my glasses off and tries to put them back on my eyes; things like that. Drops things to watch them fall. Gets super mad if you take something away from her, including attention!

Archer is super sweet and very smart; he says really cute things like, "I had a brainstorm last night."

Wiley is great. Total teenager at this point, saying things like, "what the heck."

No comments: