Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So I've been trying to get Wiley to sleep through the night in his bed. He doesn't. He usually wakes up somewhere between 2-5 am and crawls into our bed. I've been telling him if he does I will give him a piece of chocolate in the morning and he can eat it right away. So far it hasn't worked. When I talked to him about it again today he said, "look at my belly. I don't want my belly to get fat so I think I will sleep in your bed again tonight." He totally got me. I'll have to come up with a better incentive.

2 comments:

sarah d v said...

he continues to amaze me... i have a hypothesis. and it's interesting he knows so much about being fat

Carolyn Martin said...

why/how does he know or care about being fat? who is brainwashing him? but yes, he is as sharp as a tack!