We got the most snow in our area, apparently 7 inches before it started to rain and packed it down to more like 3-4 inches covered in ice. I took Wiley out and sledding a bit during Archer's nap. I had fun as did Wiley.
Today I wasn't able to get a cupboard closed and kept shutting it only to have it pop back open; Wiley was watching me and said "I have a hypothesis" and talked about how the latch wasn't closing...
Tonight Wiley was playing with a dinosaur and asked York to play with him and be the "Jersey Dinosaur" (probably meant the Jurassic dinosaur).
An awful thing happened to Archer today and now he has a huge purple egg on his forehead. I was fixing Wiley a cup of hot cocoa and filled a coffee cup up with water waiting to put it in the microwave. I sat that cup on the counter and was reaching up to a high cabinet where the cocoa was when the cocoa knocked the honey jar out of the cabinet. The honey fell onto the counter and knocked the cup of water off the counter and the cup fell right on Archer's forehead--knocking him hard and spilling the water all over his face. Poor baby. At least it wasn't heated.
No comments:
Post a Comment