Saturday, March 27, 2010

I just love my boys and I love figuring them out and watching them grow. They're so awesome. York's building a new fence for the chickens and garden and Archer is obsessed. He sat and watched York all day until he figured it out and then he became the director. He anticipated each step in digging the post holes, leveling the posts, adding the gravel, etc. It was really amazing to watch. Wiley spent a lot of today reading and listening to stories on tape then re-telling me and York all the stories. He's such a great guy, and really helpful with Archer, almost to the point that he babysat for me while I raked some leaves. Then, tonight he asked York to put him to bed, then turned to me and said he was sorry he asked York to put him to bed and said, "maybe I can come sleep with you after I sleep with daddy." So thoughtful and sensitive!

No comments: