Wednesday, March 10, 2010

waaaaaaaaah. This morning I woke up and kept trying to wipe the mascara off from under my eyes, seriously, for like 3 minutes, until I realized it wasn't mascara it was the color of my skin, bags under my eyes.

I just love my boys. I learn so much from Wiley about being kind and generous and forgiving. I'm always so impressed with how friendly he is. There are times when we'll be in the store and he'll ask if someone is a stranger. I'll tell him yes since we don't know that person and without any hesitation he'll turn to the person and say, "Hi, my name is Wiley, what's your name?"
He's so kind to Archer and empathetic; he's always ready with a hug, a kind song, or to hold Archer's hand when Archer is upset. Wiley does his absolute best to share or distract Archer. He's really an amazing 3.5 year old.

And Archer just adores him, too, will do anything Wiley does. Archer is so independent, he will try all kinds of things and is pretty fearless. Loves trucks and trains and animals.

3 comments:

Carolyn Martin said...

i just love these sweet boys. i wish i could see them more.

Carolyn Martin said...

also, don't you wish we had a padded room that we could drop all the boys in so we knew they wouldn't get hurt and then go take a long nap!

sarah d v said...

i will see your dark circles and raise you bags. But it's okay, you're still better than aliens.