Archer seems to be having growing pains. I remember Wiley having them this young, too. He would point to his knee and say hurts. Archer points to his ankles and says Oweeee and has me rub them. I've read they don't exist, but I remember the pains too well to believe that.
The other day I took Wiley to target because he wanted a belt. We had to stop at the toy section first, but after a few minutes he asked to go look for his belt. Then we spent like 1.5 hours in the clothing section. He carefully looked through all the pants and shirts then we moved onto the shoe section where he obsessed over some light up spider man sneakers--which i bought him because he agreed to put back some underware and a t-shirt he had picked out. He really enjoys dressing himself these days, but always wears jeans, he's really into jeans.
2 comments:
very dapper dresser if he wants a belt. just don't let him wear a hat in a restaurant (saw a guy last night and wanted to knock it off his head)
I was just going to tell you don't go to target with Wiley. The Toy Story 3 merchandise is out of control!
You left his 24 months jeans here!
Post a Comment