Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Archer is hard core into asking "why." Why are you washing your hands? Why is that truck there? Why isn't that moving? Why?!!
He also likes to remind everyone "do not talk with food in your mouth." which must come from Sherrill.
Today I had to walk out to the workshop and I asked if he wanted to come with me or wait on the porch and he said he was going to wait and that "I will not be lonely." Then asked "you will only be one minute?"

3 comments:

sarah d v said...

I can picture how he said that. he does have a precise sentence forming structure for a two year old

Cali Lovett said...

i love this. i love hearing the stories you tell about your boys and about the specific things they say. so special.

Grammy said...

today i found myself say something like "i can not do that" ... i've been "archered"