Follow up on the compost post: Today, as I was eating salad for lunch, and I asked Archer if he wanted a bite he said, "no. Is that the compost?"
Last night when Wiley and Archer were both upset (in the middle of the night) I was with Archer when Wiley came over and asked why I was with Archer instead of him. I told Wiley I couldn't be in two places at one time and he said, through tears, "well you better learn how to do that."
Scott, Wiley's friend, came over yesterday. They all had a great time and even included Archer in most of their games. Scott's the 3rd of 4 boys and very fun. He had a little trouble with all our names, even though he and Wiley were in class together for a whole year. He calls Wiley, Wally; York, Ork; and Archer, Cooper (have no idea where that came from, he didn't know about our cousin Cooper). I just got, "Wally's mom."
2 comments:
funny
testing where this comment goes.
Post a Comment