Cora Bell seems to have gotten the Dondero food gene. She loves to eat ice cream with me, but the true indication came when tonight at dinner she pointed and gestured until I poured vinaigrette all over her food. The Vinaigrette I make is 99% balsamic vinegar, it's really tart and she sucked the vinegar off all the food then licked the plate! Without even making the slightest sour face.
Today was Wiley's last day as a 6 year old. We had a nice evening riding bikes and making birthday cards (for me). I think we're settling into our new routines.
Cora Bell is really going through some kind of brain spurt. She is copying everything her brothers do. From jumping on the beds, climbing on furniture, and dancing. She even tried copying magic tricks Archer did! She insists on putting on underwear over her diapers and seems to love clothing. She also is careful about cleaning up messes and doesn't like to be accidentally wet, but loves the pool.
1 comment:
probably should get the trampoline to save the beds! sounds like everyone is enjoying summer and being together
Post a Comment