I have mastitis. Grrrrrr.
Cora bell is going through this thing where, when we get to her childcare she screams at the top of her lungs in excitement the minute we open the door. Then she falls on the floor in anger. Same thing when I pick her up. She's adding a bunch o f words these days, too.
Last night on the walk home from the pool we were racing each other when archer pulled up and came to get me...I was last...and said there was a snake in the road. It was a copper head. I flagged down a terminix man and asked him to run it over. He did, but it was still alive, so he got out and chopped off its head. I feel badly about it, but it would have done serious damage to my kids if archer didn't spot it and stepped on it or even near to it. I justify it by the fact that the houses
it was near are all full of toddlers, young kids, and old ladies and their small dogs...the populations most vulnerable to copperheads.
2 comments:
weaning! that usually cures mastitis. someone certainly would have run over the snake. if it was a matter of you, the kids or the copperhead, i'm glad it was the copperhead.
What are you going to do to the sharks in the ocean? Meanie.
Post a Comment