Today I got an old basketball hoop given to me by a neighbor. I wheeled this thing from the other end of the neighbhorhood home with CB strapped to my back. Then I used a combo of wd40, tools, and muscles to lower it to a good height for the boys. I feel pretty slick. Only problem is that the gift came seriously one day after I ordered one from amazon. Now if I try to return the one from amazon they want to charge m $46 in shipping. Not sure what to do.
Last night the kids and I had a great dance party. If you just say gangman style or dance to CB she will start her gangman moves. On the pandora station we were listening to the song I like to move it came on. There's a kid like voice chorus part that goes something like bap bap bap and CB was singing right along. We will have to have lots of dance parties at the beach to show off this musical talent.
Archer Wiley and I have been seriously into lego challenges these days...what fun we have building furniture or houses or cars....it's probably the only toy we need and it's worth the price.
1 comment:
refuse delivery of the amazon order. it will be sent back. watch your credit card. cant wait to see dance moves. good time was had by all.
Post a Comment