Whenever something goes awry for Wiley, like he drops a toy or can't control his impulse to bite me, he throws his hand or hands up to his face and covers his eyes then throws his head back oh so dramatically.
Wiley loves to quote Toy Story. The other day we were following York's car to get new tires. Wiley asked where is daddy and I told him Daddy is in front of us and we have to catch up to him. Wiley then said, Buzz and Woody say catch up to that truck!
I had my first embarrassing toddler moment at the doctor's office. Wiley was playing with Mr. Potato Head and pulled the lips out of Mr. Potato Head's face then made the lips "kiss" his butt by tapping them on his rear repeatedly. This is also from Toy Story.
And this is my fault, Wiley and I were sitting and coloring last night when the dogs started barking outside and Wiley says, Shut up Molly. Shut up Molly. oops.
1 comment:
the potato head thing is hillarious. i can't help but laugh even though it sets a bad example
Post a Comment