Saturday, August 30, 2008

visit to sarah

as we were pulling off and talking about going to see aunty sarah, wiley out of nowhere says, in washington?

so sarah has cable, which means there are a lot of shows on all the time that we, well, I've never seen. Wiley, on the other hand, is now old enough and articulate enough to have this conversation:
"I watch Dora Diego."
"Oh, you've seen Dora and Diego before"
"At Gloria's house..."

I turn on some other program called Yo Gabba Gabba, never heard of it or seen it and when it came on Wiley says, Yo Gabba Gabba!

We slept pretty well last night except for waking in the middle of the night to Wiley's cries of "Tiki Tiki Tembo in the well, I need Tiki Tiki Tembo No Sa Rembo, reeeeaaaad Tiki Tiki Tembo No Sa Rembo"

This morning we talked about what we did yesterday, "mom, where's aunty sarah?"
"downstairs"
"I go see aunty sarah...and dinosaur bones"
"we saw dinosaur bones yesterday'
"I was scared"
"You were scared?"
"you scared too mommy"

This morning, Wiley was rifling through Sarah and Rick's old Newsweeks and was so excited "there's barack obama!"

No comments: