So the other day I catch Wiley holding a worm above his open mouth, just like on a cartoon, as if he's about to eat it. He thought this was hilarious. I don't know if he really would have eaten it or not, but later on that day he found a centipede and was playing with it as he loves to. Then I see him toss something in his mouth, I panic for a second, but the centipede's still in his other hand so I say, Wiley, what's in your mouth? "A centipede leg"
Last night York was having a cocktail before dinner, he had scotch and water or something strong like that. He had put his glass on the side table next to his chair and left the room to go to the bathroom. I was working on my computer catching up on some paperwork when I hear "aaaahhh" from a little boy and a glass clink back down on a certain side table. It was only a tiny sip.
No comments:
Post a Comment