Wiley and I were all cuddled up, and he lifted his head from the crook of my neck and said, "we like a puzzle, mommy."
Wiley was hitting clyde with his new pirates hook. York told him to stop. wiley hit clyde again. York removed Wiley from the situation and told him to apologize to clyde, Wiley said "no." York gave him another chance to apologize and Wiley shut his eyes and scrunched up his lips so York put Wiley in time out. After time out was over, they talked about why he was in time out--not listening, hitting Clyde...and York told Wiley again to go apologize to Clyde. Wiley walked right into where Clyde was laying down with the other dogs, stood right in front of clyde and said, "sorry Molly."
I laughed so hard I peed my pants. Literally.
2 comments:
ewwww what stubborn little dude - wonder where he gets it?
dejavu!
Post a Comment