As I climbed on a kitchen chair to get something out of a high cupboard, Wiley said, "mom, remember? be very careful"
After Wiley smashed his face into my knee when jumping on the bed and cried for a good long while, he said, "I go downstairs and watch tv? that will make me feel better."
Wiley now insists on always taking all his clothes off on his own, shutting me out of the bathroom and using a stool to climb in and out of the bathtub by himself. Despite his insistence I don't let him do this unsupervised. He finds his stool very useful. He'll carry it over to the snack cupboard and help himself to snacks or over to the fruit bowl and help himself to banana after banana (which he has to open himself), he loves his independence.
3 comments:
move the snacks to where he wont need a stool....worked for me!
Wiley has a lot of independence just like his Mother. But be careful what you say in the blog, Joan will buy him a ladder!
Post a Comment