Tonight at bedtime, Wiley kept petting my face and saying, 'you must be so worn out, tomorrow you can take the day off.'
Then, as he and Archer were falling asleep Wiley turned to Archer and said, "Archer, sorry I bite you and pinch you sometimes, you are my best brother. Even when I get angry with you I still love you. You are my best brother. You are my BFF."
Then, "Archer, do you know who my best friend is?"
Archer: "Mason is your best friend."
Wiley: "No, Archer, you are my best friend. When I am a grown up if you are ever in a building that is burning down I will save you." Then he kissed Archer and Archer yelled, "nooo! that was a slobbery kiss! I don't like slobbery ones."
Wiley said, "ok, how about I only give you hugs."
Archer: "You can give me a kiss on my lips, but no slobbery ones."
1 comment:
sweet
Post a Comment