Well, at 18 weeks and 2 days I had an ultrasound. And that ultrasound showed that I am having a girl! What?! I really didn't expect that. Who needs some boy clothes? And all my testing shows that she's healthy and measuring at 19 weeks 2 days--so the doctor thinks she'll be another 9 pounder.
Archer was at the appointment and seemed indifferent to the news; except for the naming suggestion of Obi Wan Girl until we went to pick up Wiley. As I was asking Wiley what he thought I was going to have and telling him that we found out today and what did he think it would be? Archer shouts out "GIRL!!!" and Wiley said, "no no no no no no!" and jumped up and down, but he was mostly joking and seems totally fine with the news. I think we are all pretty surprised.
1 comment:
you had the first boy and now you'll have the first girl!! you may be starting a whole new generation of girls. congratulations and i know W&A will be awesome big brothers ... look out little lady. :D
Post a Comment