Friday, June 22, 2012

Cora Bell is at this stage that will quickly pass where she is so big, but so unwieldy. Pretty soon she will be able to sit up instead of wobbling side to side in response to her big head. Soon she'll be able to rest on my hip instead of needing both my arms to hold her weight. There will be less flopping and less reliance. It's fun to have a third baby and watch and understand all this development in a much more present way. Before I think I was only surviving babyhood.

Archer is excited about being a ring bearer. In fact, he wants to make a stuffed hand pillow of his own to carry the rings to Mimi. He keeps asking me about what else he will need for Mimi's wedding and how he will do this all by himself. He's funny since this isn't a job he's officially been offered.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

WHAT? maybe Mimi would like to have all her nephews hold her train or veil as she walks across the lawn unless they decide to pull on it, lay on it, hide under it, etc.

Cali Lovett said...

"It's fun to have a third baby and watch and understand all this development in a much more present way. Before I think I was only surviving babyhood."

I'm jealous of you for this. i really wanted a third, wanted to experience babyhood this way. i certainly was surviving the first two times around, no question. i bet it's fun, and to share it w/ the first two... :)