Friday, June 29, 2012

"What tastes delicious, but is full of pp?

Wiley made this joke up today and the punch line is apples.

Archer is a mad man swimmer. Jumps in fearlessly. Goes under fearlessly.

York reports that Wiley and he had some deep talks at bedtime. I admit I am jealous about this. I don't get this from Wiley ever and I wish I did. Wiley asked how he could feel so much in his heart when it is just a blobby thing in his chest. He also had a conversation about 'what if my friends find out I play girl games with Olive?" York reassured him and gave him some good advice (don't tell them, or have a sense of humor about it, and recognize that not everyone has a chance to play with girls and when he grows up girls will really like him for this) and ultimately told Wiley "just be yourself" and Wiley told York, "when I get to be a man and have kids I'm going to tell them this."

No comments: