Wiley's been sick, so he's not had much of an appetite for food. All he's really been doing is having 'boobie.' Last night he didn't want any dinner and got down from his high chair. As soon as he was down, he decided he wanted some boobie. I was still eating dinner so I explained to him that he would have to wait and once I was finished with my food I would give him boobie. Wiley paused for a minute then reached up to the table and pushed my dinner plate away saying "all done."
3 comments:
i'm gonna say it, but everyone's thinking it, and don't be mad. STOP nursing that kid. there's got to be an upper limit somewhere right? lots of love.
if he knows "all done" i guess you can explain to him that you too are "all done".
no. one day you'll understand.
Post a Comment