Thursday, February 14, 2008

bad dreams

I had a terrible nightmare last night, so bad I won't/can't recount it.
I've had some others along the same vain and I think they all have to do with Wiley growing up so fast, time slipping away, and him needing me less. The one that wasn't so bad was one in which he was driving my car, I was letting him. I'd say, you can drive down to that stop sign, but then turn around. He was a great driver for an 18 month old, but every time he'd make it to the stop sign he'd sneak a little past it before turning around to come back. Each time I let him drive down to the stop sign he'd go a bit farther and farther. I never scolded him for driving past the stop sign or made him stop driving my car, but soon enough he drove out of sight and I had to chase him. oooooh this parenting stuff.

No comments: