I feel like blogging every time Wiley and I have a good day. Today we didn't yell at each other, even at bed time. Woo hoo. Resolution not to swear: check. And, I think we may have turned the corner on going to the toilet. Wiley had taken his diaper off and was running around naked. He said, I have to go poop and ran into the bathroom, got some help up onto the toilet and pooped and got off and flushed. Then sat back down, pooped and got off to flush.Then sat back down, pooped and got off to flush.Then sat back down, pooped and got off to flush. About 5 times. He also insisted it was time to get out of the bath because he had to go pee.
Archer loves the fan over my bed. It's just about the only time I can put him down and he won't fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment