Wiley's imagination and sense of humor are really taking off. He is totally faking laughing and crying. The crying is so pathetic, it's sniffing and gulping for air; generally occurring when not getting his way and trying to get his way. The fake laughing is funny. He mostly uses the fake laughing when he's trying to get his way or not get in trouble, as in "what are you doing, wiley" "nothing, huh ha." Then, Wiley climbed into York's chair the other night and said, "I am York, ha ha" in a deep fake voice.
Somehow Wiley and I were having a conversation about going to college and how one day he would go to college, he started to whine, "I no want to go to college, I want to stay here with yooooou."
While standing in front of a large pile of toys, Wiley looks at me and says, "I am bored, let's watch TV."
I get some version of this daily: "you are the boss mom? I no like you." ("why") "you are the boss and you are not friendly. I want daddy to be the boss." Or, "I am cooperating mom...you are friendly? you are nice?"
1 comment:
sometimes, these are completely unbelievable.
Post a Comment