almost every evening after archer and wiley go to sleep york and i have a conversation that is something like this: aren't our kids great. wiley and archer are so amazing. i love my kids so much. etc.
which is good, because oi, some days. like today, wiley was tired, woke up in the middle of the night with that bad dream...had to leave early for Gloria's...then at the farmer's market he was so undisciplined. just running around, grabbing blueberries or blackberries or cherry tomatoes or peaches and eating them as I ran after him trying to pay and clean up and make amends for what he got into at these farm stands. then as i was putting him to bed he got upset really at nothing, mostly because he was just tired and was having a mini tantrum then said to me: "mom, you didn't see it, I stuck my tongue out at you like this (sticks tongue out)."
I blame this incident and other recent indiscretions (calling me a dummy, spitting, "pushing and shoving", etc) on books. He gets obsessed with these things that he somehow picks up are inappropriate then tries them out. School ought to be fun.
I signed Wiley up for soccer.
2 comments:
soccer ought to be fun too
i guess you can't have it both ways....he's learning good and naughty things so you'll just have to cope. fortunately the good stuff is really good and he knows right and wrong
Post a Comment