Ok, I have some catching up to do... Wiley had his first play date at Scott's house. We were both really excited. Scott's mom picked Wiley up and took him home to their house. It sounds like they had fun, Wiley came home wearing Scott's clothes because they played dress up. Only one weird thing, when I got there, Scott's mom wasn't there, just their babysitter...something I thought maybe would have been important to mention to me...
Archer's been sick, teething, reacting to flu shots for a few days and is pretty miserable. I'm ok now, but I was really feeling a fear in the pit of my stomach that something was really wrong with him; some combination of the above and him having a bit of a temper made him do some strange stuff. When he couldn't get something he wanted (a container of peanuts) he would flop his body onto the floor or crawl into the wall or chairs on purpose; crawl and hit his head on stuff on purpose. I was really freaked out. He's all better now; when he gets angry he still flops on the floor, but he's a bit more tolerant and doesn't crawl into stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment