Wednesday, January 6, 2010

last night wiley woke up every few hours, about 5-6 times, ran to the toilet and pooped. He had diarrhea. I sent him to school this morning, because he was acting fine and no fever, just thought it was something he ate. Well the school sent him home because of his diarrhea and he can't go back tomorrow. Tonight, I let Archer cry to sleep. Lately he's been waking up every 40-60 mins to nurse and won't let me put him down at all. I remember Wiley went through this and I can't remember what I did. But I have to be able to sleep with somewhat fewer interruptions or I'm not patient enough with Wiley. Anyway, after 1.5 hours of serious screaming and crying, he fell asleep. I barely made it.

2 comments:

sarah d v said...

Oh man, I'm sorry. Sounds like no fun tight now. Want me to come down so you can work a little? I won't complain about my sleep issues yet. I gave in after 10 minutes of crying it out, b/c its way more like screaming it out. It does sound like a phase. I wonder what they want...

Carolyn Martin said...

sorry to hear that Wiley has an upset tummy - but what a big boy for getting up to go to the potty. I remember that Cash also went through this incredible nursing stage - i remember because i lost it one night and screamed at Chandler (and i'm afraid Cash too). not one of my best moments. Pretty soon after that he weaned, maybe because i wasn't giving him enough of what he wanted. He slept through the night after that though...get your sleep, its good for you.