Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wiley's been asserting himself lately, usually when tired. His favorite word is "die" and he is starting to punch. We've talked about it, a lot. If I'd ignored the "die" thing then I think we'd be over it now, but I didn't so he uses it at least a few times a week. Anyway, when we have a conflict of some kind he must ruminate on it because many, many hours after apologizing, sometimes even in the middle of the night or the next morning he will bring it up again, "mom, do you remember when I ____? I'm very sorry and I won't do that again." It makes me sad to think he thinks about his behavior that much, but I guess it's a good thing.

Archer loves reading books, one of his favorite things to do is look for cats in books then point (or grab my hand to point at it--one of my favorite things he does) then we smile, he says "cat" and we meow. He is repeating a bunch of words now, and said "down" today.

No comments: