Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I had a major setback while playing candy land with Wiley today, but as I was sent nearly back to the beginning, Wiley told me, "don't worry mom, you're a winner in my heart."

I was talking to Wiley about making peach ice cream. He decided, "we can eat that for breakfast since it's healthy, right?"

Wiley's almost always trying to convince me that it's ok for him to watch tv and any chance he gets he'll show me what TV has taught him. The other day he said, "this pile is twice as big as this pile. TV taught me that."

Archer really loves riding his bike and always wants to do it. When he can't do it outside, he'll bring his bike inside and ride it around.

2 comments:

Celia Glass said...

if the pile was actually twice as big then let him keep watching tv. i had kids that didn't know that aug 18 last year. i teach high school.

elizabeth said...

it was twice as big, damnit.