"What medicine did neighbor B take to look like a man?" -Wiley
Today I bought some cheese at the grocery store that was wrapped in saran wrap. When I pulled it out of the cart to pay for it, there were two big bites taken out of it, saran wrap and all. I hope that it will all just come out the other end.
I am really into this show, McLeod's daughters. I have to watch it in 9 minute clips on youtube because I can't find it anywhere else on the web. I can't tell if it's a very good show or if I just like the Austrailianess of it. I miss Australia a lot, I think about it often. Or maybe it's not australia that I miss, but just the easiness of childhood. My dream house is on sale right now; I used to go out of my way to drive past it. It's so beautiful. It reminds me of our Sydney house. You should buy it for me, only 2.5 million.
3 comments:
wow that property is beautiful.
wiley is hysterical.
i remember W took a bit of cheese from the dairy case at trader joes once.
Ill go halfsies on the house with you.
that is a really nice house, but only 3 bedrooms!
i thought that was a riddle and you were making us wait for the answer.
Post a Comment