So, there's a video about this, but while we were at the beach, we took some legos and the boys loved building things with them. Initially they started out building planes and buildings, etc. But, while out at the beach Archer and I were sitting and building. Archer built a gun and then pretended to pull the trigger and said "pew pew pew." I've never seen Wiley do this so I really have no idea where he got this.
After the beach all of the bottoms of our feet were peeling. I guess exfoliating. This is really gross, but I found Wiley and Archer one night pulling the peeling skin off the bottoms of Wiley's feet and eating it. Oh so gross. Boys.
One night York took Wiley up to the showers at the campsite and they were in the shower stall together when Wiley opened the shower door (which opened to the road through the camp ground, about 50 ft back) and yelled, "hey everybody look at my daddy's penis." Wiley thought this was so funny. So funny that the next night when i took him to the shower he did the same thing to me, yelling, "hey everyone look at my mommy's penis."
Archer loves to play with his cars and trains. He will pull and push them around, but what he seems to really love to do is "crash" them.
When Archer is happy about something, mostly toys, he will say "yay" in a happy way, but his intonation is funny, it's not yelled or super excited, more like a statement of fact.
1 comment:
wow they sure are an interesting combination. whatever possessed them this time? they will definitely keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment