Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cora Bell has a toothbrush I bought her to chew on. It's a great thing. All my kids have enjoyed having tooth brushes to chew on. So this morning she was chewing on her toothbrush and Archer says: "mom, did you know that toothbrush dropped in the toilet the other day?"
Nope, didn't know that, son.

Trick or Treating was fun. They said it was the best one yet. Made some batman costumes after I made a mad scientist costume and a Finn from "adventure time" costume. Wiley didn't wear his costume at school until the last ten minutes of school and later told me that he was embarrassed that it was a home made costume and worried the kids were going to laugh at him since most of them had store bought costumes. He didn't tell me earlier because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. So much wrong there. I was a bit surprised at some of the costumes I saw today on first and second graders; some really violent ones and at least one "cheerleader" but her whole midriff was exposed. C'mon Quakers I pay a lot of money to keep it innocent and peaceful.

Also, I don't remember mentioning it, but Wiley, Archer, CB and I marched in the Handmade Hillsborough parade after lunching with Grammy and Pop. It was fun. We were all pooped at the end! Wiley's art class made fish costumes that we wore and Archer was a black widow. The theme was creatures of the Eno river.

2 comments:

Emily Dondero said...

What was CB?

elizabeth said...

a monkey, store bought. But she slept most of the time.