So the other day I had to run up to the Dollar General to get something. The boys asked if they could "kill time" by looking at the toys. I said yes. And as we approached the pink "girl" aisle full of fake barbies and dolls Cora Bell went wiled. "huh huh huh huh" and bouncing up and down, staring wildly at the shelves!!
I guess the piles of legos, action figures, and cars aren't doing it for her.
She does this with all the animals, too.
Wiley and Archer have a little guitar, it's got Elmo on it. Totally not a great instrument, but they love playing it for Cora Bell. She will sit there and smile and rock back and forth or bounce up and down. She loves their music. It's amazing how she can communicate.
1 comment:
she's a girly girl! lets get her some dolls.
Post a Comment