well, it's been nice blogging with you, but who knows if I'll be able to do this regularly. I think all my time now has to be focused on keeping Cora Bell alive! She has figured out that her crawling can take her anywhere. The first time she figured out she could go anywhere she crawled from the tv room to the toy room. When she got to the toy room she somehow! had a bead and puff of dog hair in her mouth. I went to take my pants off tonight and noticed my button was missing. I can't find it and it's making me very nervous that CB will find it before I do. She loves to be chased now that she can "run" away. Also, I am getting very used to hearing "Coorra, no! Mom, get Cora Bell!"
Archer came home from preschool today saying he had a "great" day. He really seems to be enjoying it, though he often doesn't elaborate. Today he learned about saying thank you after trick or treating.
2 comments:
She will keep you all on your toes. And smile the whole time!
ah yes, you've entered suicide watch stage! tiring, isn't it? but fun too. try to remember it will (in the long run) last only about 10 minutes. xo
Post a Comment