Wednesday, December 3, 2008

frustrations

Wiley has decided this is the perfect time to stop sleeping. It now takes hours to get him to go to bed at night, only to have him wake up a few hours later and come into our room and stay awake and play, poke at the baby, etc. He refuses now to nap, even after I told him I was going to call Santa and tell him not to come to our house if he didn't nap; the kid just looks at me and says, 'go, go call santa.' 'I not taking a nap.' In addition, he climbs over baby gates, so there's not even quiet time in our house because he comes out and screams to come downstairs.

oh, and all my breakable xmas ornaments are.

2 comments:

celia glass said...

i would give anything for scheduled nap time ... if only he knew what he was missing

i was thinking about coming Friday around 11 if that's good, offer still stands for me to get him out for a while if you need some quiet time!

Grammy said...

I guess you could try "i'm going to call grammy" which may get the same reaction. how about "no more candy treats"? hang in there. it has to get better.